Vacations should be fun, right? At the Talcott Mountain Science Center, students who spend their vacations with us laugh, learn and love what they're doing! Our programs are hands-on, our classes are small and there's always something for everyone.
All classes are from 9:00am-3:00pm. Students are required to bring a lunch and should dress for the weather.
We are under State and CDC guidelines for all students, parents, caregivers, staff, contractors, vendors, and visitors.
What is being implemented under CT and CDC health guidelines:
- Daily multiple cleanings of high-touch surfaces.
- Daily screenings of staff, students and visitors for temperatures and symptoms.
- Social distancing between students / between courses.
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer stations in each building.
- Staff will have sanitizing wipes to spot clean as needed.
- Bathrooms will have one-at-a-time setups with increased cleaning.
- Hand dryers will be closed and paper towels used.
- Water fountains are closed. Main buildings will have bottled water dispensers for use with single-use cups.
2021 DECEMBER VACATION PROGRAMS
IS NOW OPEN!
Pre-registration REQUIRED, please no walk-ins or same-day registration.
For more information about TMSC's vacation programs, please call 860-677-8571. Cancellations or postponements will be distributed to WTIC AM/FM, WFSB Channel 3 and NBC Connecticut Channel 30.
*PLEASE NOTE: December Vacation Programs do not use bus pick up or drop off. Please drive your child to TMSC.