Teaching science is a great adventure, and it helps to have some guides along the way.
With over thirty-five years of in-the-classroom experience, Talcott Mountain Science Center (TMSC) has trained thousands of courageous teachers who pass that spirit on to their colleagues and students.
TMSC offers teacher development in the following areas:
- Connecticut Mastery Test Embedded Task activities
- Integration of STEM/STEAM priorities (including "Race to the Top" priority 2 target areas)
- The GLOBE Program student environmental data collection & analysis (www.globe.gov)
- Computers & technology
- Mobile media iPhone/iPad
- SmartBoard & distance learning
- Elementary science
- Math/Science/Technology integration & articulation
- Hands-on authentic science in:
- Green Energy
- Field Ecology
- Biological Rhythms
- Music/Technology Education
We can build a custom training solution for your building or district with ongoing support. Contact John Pellino: email@example.com or call (860) 677-8571.